Friday, May 13, 2011

List of want-to projects...so I don't forget.

Running Tally of the Project to complete this year
  • Hat and slippers for my brother-in-law - top of the list because he got shafted at Christmas
  • R2-D2 crochet for my sister
  • socks - for lots of people: me, kat, a make-up pair for my sister, and I'm throwing around making enough pairs for our 'annual west texas meeting' group. Shhh... they dont know.
  • A scarf for my DPS friend - he requested this before last christmas and I never got around to it.
  • Bags...because I love them and who doesn't love them.
  • Christmas presents for family.
  • Found this super cute little dress for my great-niece too.
  • Helmet liner for the brother-in-law
*Additions 6/17
  • Baby blanket, booties, beanie, and hand mittens for Denise and Brian who are expecting.
  • I really would like to make something for baby Luke - he may be my inspiration for a baby sweater/jacket.
  • And more of the godmother homemade gifts for both Kye and Drake - I must put those beanies in the mail - that is my goal for this weekend! I saw a super cute kids sleeping bag that these boys would love and could grow into.
I'll try to update this list as I go...mainly so I do not forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment