Friday, July 8, 2011

Why, hello!

Why, hello my new friend pinterest.com - you are becoming my newest obsession! I love it! You can 'pin' anything you want to this site and create little project boards - super helpful when you're trying to put together colors and things for household remodeling/decorating projects. Love that I can see the things side-by-side that I have put together in my head.
I also just discovered this site called polyvore.com today - a clothing/fashion website where you can put together outfits and such. Inside I am really a clothing diva without the diva-ish bank account. Not as excited about this website, but it's a good 'future interest' type thing.
And so I haven't gotten much done in the way of knitting because....well....I'm not real sure why not, but I'm sure its a good reason. I'm making it my goal to get the sleeves done at the very least this weekend. We are picking grapes for future jelly and wine making. They are going into the freezer immediately after picking because we lost track of time and need to pick them now. But we're not ready to make jelly and wine so into the freezer they go. I cannot WAIT to have homemade jelly!
My sister usually does the jelly making and last year wasn't a very big batch but we got enough to last us most of the year. This year Jamie and I are bound and determined to get more grapes for more jelly! Plus, I'm helping in the jelly making and four hands are better than two! Pretty excited about that.
Also, picked up some yarn for my brother-in-law's 'secret' project and got one design graphed out. I really want to do the second design but I'm going to have to play with creating a circular diagram for it and it will probably be crochet. I was thinking about knitting the other design. I wanted to get that started this weekend.
So two crafty projects to get going on. I'll keep ya'll posted on how it works out Monday!
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment