Thursday, June 23, 2011

Liar Liar

Pants on fire. I did not so much blog last night as promised. Mostly due to me forgetting about Wednesday night volleyball. Funny story though. It rains so little here that if we get rain in the morning, it's sunny the rest of the day, volleyball courts get shut down. That's not really why - the courts are that red dirt crap and moisture + red dirt = no good. I was pretty glad that we were not playing in red soup, personally, and yet not so happy I had just driven back into town for nothing. So, my sister and I met up at TLU to play on their courts. TLU courts were locked so we played in the racketball courts :). It was good because we are not as in-shape or coordinated as we used to be and the small room assisted in not having to run as far to chase down wild balls.
I missed Zoey finding a bat in our fireplace hanging out on the screen closure taking a little nap while practicing at TLU. Add 'check fireplace flue' to our 'Things Needing Fixing' list for the house.
Moving on:

These are the beanies for the boys. Pretty fun, right?

Turns out we'll see them soo and I'll deliver them when we do.It's still like 100 degrees so I'm pretty sure they can live without them for awhile.

I was contemplating either doing dishes or knitting....dishes....knitting....dishes....knitting...so I'm blogging. :) If only we won the lottery and I could buy the fancy dishwasher I want. I would do the dishes and never complain if we had a dishwasher, but we're old fashion in this house and slow to keep up with the times so manual washing it is. Yuck.

Anyway, I have blogged about what I was going to blog about and I have dinner going all at the same time, so I've got to jet. Ya'll have a good evening. I'll be working on my knitting later :).

No comments:

Post a Comment