Monday, June 6, 2011

Unfinished business

This weekend was fantastic thanks to a surprise visit from Kat! My sister called and said we're coming out and bringing fajitas. It always amazes me how quickly you can throw together a feast. And feast we did. Good times.
I was still sort of on my cleaning kick this weekend and not so much on a crafting kick. My sewing machine (which is older than I am) is officially not keeping tension. And that has killed my crafting drive. Couldn't sew the pieces of the liner together for my bag, couldn't get my sweater to behave properly, got a crocheted beanie mostly done for my godson but need to make another one, and I believe all the unfinished business is killing my mojo. I'm going to some training for a couple of days and I'll probably take the beanies and sweater with me. Although I know the co-worker I am going with is going to want to 'see the sights' after our training and wants me to go with him so I probably am only taking the projects with huge hopes that I'll get something done on them. I could probably finish the beanie in the car ride up there since I'm not driving.
I'm thinking it will be a while until I am actually productive enough to post something finished on here, but I'll do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment