Friday, May 13, 2011

Pictures as Promised

Socks Completed!

And the beginnings of the sweater/top project - on circular needles!
Update on this guy - the night before last I came home and started knitting. I knitted until I went to bed (Jamie made dinner because he tolerates my obsession). That's five hours of knitting and an entire ball of yarn knitted into the beginnings of this project. It's the previous magnetic pull left-overs...and my compulsive tendencies. Needless to say - my hand muscles were a bit tight yesterday...yes, that's correct...I was sore from knitting. :) It's coming right along!
We are going to have good weather this weekend and a birthday gathering for my great-niece's 1st b-day so I might not get a whole heck of a lot done. We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh! I love the socks and can't wait to see the sweater progress!

    ~Kat

    ReplyDelete