Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday

Random thought of the day: I love homemade bread. If you're like me and don't really have the time to make homemade bread the old fashion way - buy a bread machine, they're great and you get fantastic bread. You will never buy another loaf of bread. Ever.
This weekend was a win - great-niece's bday was fantastic! Cleaned out the barn. And worked through another ball of yarn on the sweater project!
What I learned this weekend on my little sweater project: do not attempt to work in yarn ends. Crochet fabric will absorb the worked in ends without much of an impact. Knitting...well, not so much. Got to unravel and practice my favorite thing of picking up stitches to rework the beginning section of that ball of yarn. Not a good idea, don't do it!
Didn't get to work on it much last night - feeling a bit under-the-weather and couldn't keep the attention span to work on it. Sucks.
I did look at ravelry again. I had joined when I created my Etsy account earlier last year, but I was sort of overwhelmed by Etsy and ravelry all at once. That's a lot of information to process for a newbie. So, I updated some of my information and linked it to this blog.
While looking at Ravelry, discovered that the craft store downtown, You're so Crafty, has yarn! And at some point in time had a Monday night knitting group...I am tempted to check that out...if they still do it.
Well, that's it for me! Have a great week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment